Sunday, March 29, 2015

Celebrating J's 2nd birthday

Yesterday we celebrated J's 2nd birthday.  It was also two years to the day that we hugged his first mommy.  It was a special day and J was surrounded by many people who love him. I will keep this post short, but yesterday can be described best from the message we received today from J's birth grandfather.  I wanted to share this message, but keep their privacy, so names have been deleted.
This is the text message I received. It brought tears to my eyes.  God definitely is in this adoption relationship.   There is no doubt about it!

Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday party. Birth grandmother and I had so much fun. Oh my gosh J is growing so fast and learning so much and speaking so well that we were just so happy and tried to soak it all in. He is really something special and such a kind young boy, very impressive. It is not hard to see that he is an extension of the love he is receiving. Birth grandmother was so happy he would sit and spend time with her and drink his milk that I could see the glow on her face all the way home. Again we cannot say thank you enough for such a wonderful day.

Happy birthday sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment