Thursday, January 15, 2015

A cracker and a blue cup

I cannot believe I am planning a 2nd birthday party for you my sweet boy. There are so many times that I want time to slow down, but then I'm curious about what you'll learn next.  You are constantly keeping me on my toes and make me laugh all the time. Today when you asked for daddy and I told you he was in the bathroom, your response was priceless.  "Pooping? Peeeeew!" 

Awww motherhood....... The amazing and beautiful gift of motherhood.   I know I was put on this earth to be your mama.  You have shown me how to love in ways I never thought were possible.  You have proven to me that I can function on minimal sleep and extra strong coffee.  Most importantly you have shown me what it's like to love a complete stranger in a matter of a millisecond.   You my sweet boy, have given me a new perspective on life in only a matter of two years.  I am incredibly blessed to be your mommy and thank God every single second of every day for you, your birthmom and dad and their families.   I love you my sweet boy.  I will always love you, even when you throw a temper tantrum over a cracker and a blue cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment